MedSupport® eMAR Medication Administration
CaraSolva’s MedSupport® includes the main intelligence that drives and automates nursing and caregiver functions. The scheduling and administration of medications, as well as scheduled vitals and tasks, are automated with the compliant eMAR (Electronic Medication Administration Record). With the add-on Pharmacy Interface module, prescriptions are automatically scheduled into MedSupport®. Alerts allow for early intervention, such as a medication issue or vital being out of an acceptable range. Eliminating paper MAR’s has been demonstrated to greatly reduce medication errors as well as save valuable caregiver time.
- eMARs, reports, and other related documentation are accessible from any location
- Instant medication changes, MARs are always up-to-date
- Med error reduction through a natural, simple workflow
- Customizable text alerts increase staff accountability and provide real-time management oversite
- A service that scales from a single-site to multi-state deployments
- Reduce complexity with web-based accessibility and architecture designed for Home and Community Based Services (HCBS)
- Provides for MARs, TARs, Face Sheets, Nurses Notes, Physician Order Forms, PRNs, Med Error documentation and more
- Drug guide provides visual representation, as well as identification, dosages, side effects, etc.
- Online learning management system and training certification accelerates on-boarding
|MAR||Electronic Signature||Med, Task, & Vital Prompts||Drug Guide|
|Shift Counts||PRN/OTC Meds||PRN Order Sets||Pharmacy Interface (optional)|
|Med-Error Tracking||Diagnoses and Allergies||Alerts – Text and eMail||Vitals Charting|
|PRN Thresholds||Medical Information||Dietary Orders||Day Program (optional)|
|Single Sign-On (optional)||Nurse & Staff Notes||On Leave Tracking||Immunizations/Vaccines|